Welcome to TigerNet online services for the worldwide Princeton University
community. TigerNet is sponsored by The Alumni Council in partnership with
The Office of Computing and Information Technology in celebration of the
250th anniversary of the University.
TigerNet services and programs are available to all Princeton University alumni,
as well as faculty, staff and students using a Princeton.EDU email address.
To participate in TigerNet programs, alumni must first register in the
TigerNet Directory of alumni email addresses and World Wide Web URLs
TigerNet Discussion Groups
- How to join a TigerNet Discussion Group
- The only requirements: a very basic knowledge of how to send email,
and an interest in meeting and talking online with Princetonians around
- Current discussion group topics: career networking, and the class of
'84. As additional discussion groups are launched, notice will be emailed
to alumni registered in the TigerNet Directory
Future TigerNet Services
- TigerNet Email Services will offer alumni with Internet access the opportunity
to send and receive email through an @TigerNet.Princeton.EDU address. Alumni
can then have permanent, easy-to-remember Princeton email addresses regardless
of changes of Internet access providers, employers, schools, and locations.
- Check back for further information as it is available, or, better yet, register
now in the TigerNet Directory and notice of new services will be emailed directly to you.
Last updated April 1996